AURA is a brand owned by Yuzu Soap LLC. Your privacy is important to Yuzu Soap LLC. We have prepared this privacy statement to describe to you Yuzu Soap LLC’s practices for collecting and using personal information when you visit this website (collectively, the “Site”), including what type of information is collected, how the information is used, with whom the information is shared, and how the information is protected. It also describes certain choices you may have regarding use, access, and correction of your personal information.
The Site may contain links to other websites. Yuzu Soap LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other websites. We maintain presences on social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us through such a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy and the privacy practices of those social media platforms will control.
As you use the Site, we collect information about you and the services you use. The data we collect from you fall into two different categories: (1) information you give us; and (2) information we collect from you automatically.
Information You Give Us. Although we do not require you to submit information to us while simply visiting the Site; we do require you to submit personal data to us in certain situations and, in the preceding twelve (12) months, we have collected several types of information from and about users of the Site, as described below.
- Contacting Us. If you contact us via for any reason, we will collect any content included, in order to respond to you or otherwise address your feedback or message.
- Posting in a Public Space. If you post in a public space, such as a blog or discussion forum or in product reviews, on our Site, we may collect any information you post to make the information available to the public. Please note that any information you post in any public forum can be seen, disclosed to, or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we cannot control or predict.
- Subscribing to Marketing Communications. If you subscribe to receive marketing communications or newsletters, we may ask for your name and e-mail address to provide you with these marketing opportunities.
- Purchasing Products on our Site. If you decide to purchase any products on our Site, we and our third-party merchants and agents may collect your name, address, zip code, telephone number and other information necessary to process your transaction. The third-party merchants may collect your credit card information and process your credit card transactions.
- Other Uses. We may also use the personal information you provide to us to make our Site and products better and to customize your experience with us. We may also use this information to protect the security of the Site.
Information We Collect Automatically from You. We may collect information automatically from you as described below.
- Tracking and Data Aggregation. We may also use third party tracking services, such as Google Analytics, to track and analyze actions taken on our Site.
We may collect personal information automatically about you using certain tracking tools in order to recognize new or past visitors, to provide better customer service, to tailor advertising, and to collect information about our visitors’ behavior during their visits to the Site. The tracking tools we use include the following:
- Web Beacons. We, or our third party service providers, may use web beacon or other technologies such as Java scripts and etags to better tailor the Site to provide better customer service. These technologies may be in use on a number of pages across our websites. When a visitor accesses these pages, a non-identifiable notice of that visit is generated. If you turn off cookies, web beacons and other technologies will still detect visits to these pages, but the notices they generate cannot be associated with other non-identifiable cookie information and are disregarded.
How to Opt Out? If you would prefer to opt out of the above tracking tools, we recommend that you:
- Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How you do so depends on the type of cookie. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
Other Uses of Your Information
We may share your personal information in certain circumstances. Below is an overview of how we may share the personal information we collect about you.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with affiliates and third party service providers to provide you with the services that we offer you, such as performing payment processing, running Promotions, responding to your requests if you contact us and to provide you and the Site with technical support. It is our practice to require these third party service providers to not use your personal information other than to provide the services requested by us.
- Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your personal information, we may disclose your personal information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary (a) in connection with any legal investigation; (b) to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants; (c) to protect or defend the rights or property of Yuzu Soap LLC or users of the Site; and/or (d) to investigate or assist in preventing any violation or potential violation of the law. There may also be circumstances in which we are required to disclose your personal information to parties in addition to those listed above, including, but not limited to, legal and financial advisers.
We do not sell our users’ personal information.
Understanding Your Rights
Applicable data protection laws may give you the right to control our use and processing of your personal information. In some countries and under certain circumstances, you may have the right to:
- Request to know whether we maintain information on you, how such information is being used and whether it has been disclosed;
- Request access to and a copy of your personal information from us; and
- Request modification of your personal information that may be inaccurate.
To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at info [at] yuzusoap.com. We will consider and act upon any such requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws, and may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond effectively to your request.
Updated as of 8/30/21